Thursday, April 22 - Day 66

Keeping this update short - Brian had another good day. Stable vitals, a 45min OT session this morning left him sleepy, but intermittently 'alert' (eyes wide opened) throughout the afternoon and early evening.

The plan is to transfer to rehab Tuesday, where we pray for Brian's tenacity to shine! I'm praying the Lord is able to restore, recover and make restitution for everything the enemy has stolen from us. Please pray with me that Brian emerges to full consciousness in this big next step!


But if I go to the east, he is not there;
    if I go to the west, I do not find him.
When he is at work in the north, I do not see him;
    when he turns to the south, I catch no glimpse of him.
But he knows the way that I take;
    when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
My feet have closely followed his steps;
    I have kept to his way without turning aside.
I have not departed from the commands of his lips;
    I have treasured the words of his mouth more than my daily bread.

Job 23: 8-12


Comments

  1. As always thanks for the updates! So happy to hear any news! We are praying for strength today. We hope and pray both of you are strong for the days ahead! You got this, and Brian will crush it. Joel and MimiπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‹️‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the continued updates. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers continue for Brian and you! Keep your head up and take care of yourself. God will awaken Brian when he knows his mind and body are ready!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you bothπŸ’™. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•―πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you bothπŸ’™. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•―πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your updates, you and Brian have our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying that Brian is all rested up before his transfer, and that rehab brings the progress you've been waiting for. Much love to you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I pray for both of you daily.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW FUNDRAISER INITIAVE: Brian's Journey to NeuroSolutions in Austin, TX

Court Hearing // My Impact Statement

2nd Annual Bowling for Brain Fundraiser & More!