April 26th - Day 70

Transfer to rehab has been pushed to Wednesday of this week, only due to bed availability.
Aside from a mild fever this AM & and elevated heart rate, by late afternoon, Brian was back to stable & restful. I notice on days like these, he has less eye opening - but everyone feels tired when fighting fevers so it doesn't worry me.

On several occasions now, dear friends have come to sit outside Brian's room to pray and support us. Such simple gestures that feel monumental to me these days. Thank you, sincerely, for showing up. Whether that's been literally, or through prayer, or outreach of any format - thank you.

God, please heal Brian. Please restore my husband, restore the Franks' son, restore Erin & Georgie's brother, restore Joey's brother in-law, restore my parents' son in-law, restore Layla's dad, restore this best friend, neighbor, co-worker, trooper...

"He gives strength to the weary & increases the power of the weak" - Isaiah 40:29

“I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with unfailing kindness, I will build you up again...They will come with weeping; they will pray as I bring them back. I will lead them beside streams of water on a level path where they will not stumble, will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow." - Jeremiah 31: 3-4, 9,13

"For God is not a God of disorder but of peace" -1 Corinthians 14:33

Lord, please give Brian strength & power to overcome. Please give me strength to endure & not be afraid. I miss my best friend. Please show us your everlasting love & redeem him. Turn my (our) mourning into gladness & bring back Brian. Give him new life. Hear all of our prayers asking for this miracle...turn the tide! We are ready. Amen.
    
    

Comments

  1. Well the beard looks good. Although not Halloween length😁. I hope and pray that this next team of doctors and nurses heals and cares for Brian with The lord’s guidance. We are praying for you and your family. I know in my heart better days are coming for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers. Strength. And Love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We don't know you, but we are praying for you daily. (Our church shared Brian's story.) We admire your faith and courage. Please don't be afraid; so many people are lifting you, Brian, and your families up in prayer and asking God to hold you even tighter than He already does.
    Isaiah 41:10
    "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lord for hearing the prayers and tears of Brian’s loved ones and all those supporting Brian, Lauren, Brian’s family, and Lauren’s family. Thank you for easing all of Lauren’s fears so blessings can flow full force to her and thank you for giving her strength daily to just be. Amen πŸ’™ Lauren you are a true super star! You are doing an amazing job! I send you hugs and warm light daily! I always have you 6 πŸ’™. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•―πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are with you both in spirt, prayers and mind. Everyday we prayer for you both. Sending prayers xoxo. Lauren your a brave, beautiful young lady but most of all ur a very strong person . I admire you. Always with you dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are with you both in spirt, prayers and mind. Everyday we prayer for you both. Sending prayers xoxo. Lauren your a brave, beautiful young lady but most of all ur a very strong person . I admire you. Always with you dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Lauren, you are doing a fine job taking care of Brian’s beard. Looks awesome. Praying Brian will flourish at the next rehab. Continuing to pray for healing.

    Cyndie ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I carry Brian’s challenge coin with me everyday. I send healing vibes when ever I feel it and I love the way it feels. Strong and a symbol of strength. I am always checking for the updates. I feel the pain in your words and want so badly for Brian to “wake up”. Hugs to you Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Praying for Brian on transfer day.
    Lord, renew all hope in those who love Brian. Keep every cell of his body healing and strengthen him for each and every rehab step. Give his medical staff Your Divine Wisdom to know exactly what to do for complete healing. I pray you touch Brian’s brain today Lord and wake him up to start this next healing step with alertness. I believe You, Lord, can do all things for Brian’s miraculous healing as I pray in the power of Jesus’ mighty name. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. We pray the transfer today brings you peace, new hope, and a positive change in Brian’s recovery. May he have wonderful, strong, brave, and dedicated care givers, therapists, and doctors to push him to wake up there. Please take care of yourself Lauren, the hard work is starting, and Brian’s gonna kick it! Thinking/ praying for you two, and family.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still praying for both of you. I’m sorry the transfer has been pushed back but I have to believe everything will unfold as it should. Sending you love, hope, strength, peace and healing and complete recovery for Brian. ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  12. Praying God gives you everlasting peace and more miracles for Brian. God is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NEW FUNDRAISER INITIAVE: Brian's Journey to NeuroSolutions in Austin, TX

Court Hearing // My Impact Statement

2nd Annual Bowling for Brain Fundraiser & More!